« Be Aware that Regular Measles (Rubeola) is Spreading | Main | Medical Care and the Republicans »

May 10, 2012


Facebook Application Developer

it is more and more informative blog, i have shared on twitter account where i have more then 1000 followers,

keep update this

sydney aged care

This is a good post. I think after consulting a doctor, I should go directly to a cardiologist for a second opinion.

Michael Stevens

Yes, After consulting with Physician if he suggest consult with cardiologist then patient should consult with cardiologist.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)